Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I hate getting started

The hardest part about any task is simply getting started. Even eagles have to be pushed out of the nest. This is not my first attempt and I am uncertain that it will be my last at online dating. On that note...Here I go... I enjoy travelling, painting, reading, listening to music, a road trip, a hike, boating, camping, and my pets. I like antique auctions and restoring old furniture or a funky flea market item. I love outdoor concerts, a walk to no place in particular, live theatre and the occasional movie. I love to cook, bake and entertain. Spending time with family and friends is important. I take care of myself and take pride in my looks. I relax by taking quiet moments with a good book or a great CD, a cozy blanket and a cup of my favourite blend or I will get my artistic juices flowing with a new creation. I have been single for 3 years and have a grown child (no longer living at home) I wish to meet someone who can appreciate a great conversation not to mention the company of an attractive, funny, clever and creative, woman ~wink~
A pic is appreciated...after all - I've posted mine :)

1 comment:

Pato said...

a su queeeeeeeeee.......... osea a ver perame, te haces de fans en espaƱol y ahroa nos botas y el regreso esperado solo en ingles??? de que se trata eh! eh! eh!




Pato